At ArborWoman, our focus is on you and your future. We are here to empower you with the information and testing you need to move forward in the right direction. Please make an appointment to stop in or just come by.
All of our pregnancy verification services are free of charge and completely confidential. For medical obstetrics and gynecology services, we work with many insurances and offer a self-pay discount for those without insurance.
See how ArborWoman has helped other women by clicking here.
List Of Services Provided:
- Is the pregnancy growing in the uterus?
- How far along are you (also known as gestational age)? This will help to determine the due date.
- Are there signs of Cardiac activity (the human heart starts to beat at 5 weeks)?
Pregnancy Options Counseling
Please note: ArborWoman does not refer or perform abortions.
Post-Abortion Care And Support
Fertility Awareness/Health Education
ArborWoman’s certified FEMM Teacher offers the following FEMM classes:
- FEMM Introduction Learn how FEMM can help you achieve your health and/or fertility goals-30-60 min, depending on group size & setting
- FEMM & Your Health* (Session 1) Learn how hormones influence your health and how to chart your hormonal activity-1.5-2 hrs
- FEMM Expert* (Session 2) Learn to identify healthy patterns or health problems-1.5-2 hrs
- FEMM Family Planning* (Session 3) Learn to manage your fertility-1.5-2 hrs
- TeenFEMM Program– Six 1 hr sessions designed for girls approaching puberty through (approximately) 10th grade
*Sessions 1, 2, & 3 must be taken in order.
All classes are available one-on-one or in groups. Classes are offered at ArborWoman or elsewhere in the community. Please contact [email protected] or 734-994-8863 for more information.
ArborWoman offers the Fertility Education portion of FEMM. If medical concerns arise, ArborWoman will refer FEMM clients to a medical provider for Medical Management. ArborWoman works closely with a local provider who is trained in the FEMM medical protocols and will facilitate referrals as needed.
For more information about the FEMM Foundation, visit femmhealth.org.